Welcome to Wales / Croeso i Gymru
Celtic Tourist Guide Wales or Teithiau Celtaidd Cymru welcomes you to Wales. My name is Roberta Ingman Roberts and I am a professionally qualified Blue Badge Tourist Guide for Wales. I offer a tourist guiding service in Wales, having lived and worked here all my life, I can introduce you to this ancient land of Celtic history, legends, culture and outstanding landscape.
Celtic Tourist Guide Wales can offer quality tours to incredible destinations:
- Discover Wales' Heroes and Legends, the Celtic Saints and Bards Princes who left a legacy of castles to explore.
- Discover Wales' own culture that has developed over millennia, with tales of folklore about mystical creatures (the dragon on the Welsh flag) and Druids.
- Discover Wales' own industrial heritage and the produce of its agriculture is second to none.
- Discover Wales' own speciality dishes and drinks to taste and enjoy.
- Wales has much more...
If adventure is what your after I can introduce you to things you might like to try!
For UK residents Wales has wonders on your doorstep. Overseas visitors are surprised at this hidden gem. Come to Wales, there is something here for every traveller.
Whatever your interest every tour is tailor made to suit you; capture the stunning landscape with camera or palette, admire the colourful gardens, countless wildlife, flora and fauna that are special to Wales. Whatever size of your group I can provide a tour to suit:
- Walking tour of specialist sites
- Town or city walking tours
- Coast or country walking tours
Gems of Wales
Tours by coach or tourer cars (depending on the size of group for one day or several days)
I delight in sharing with visitors the gems that Wales has to offer and will sometimes burst into one of the folksongs in my native Welsh language.
I am waiting for your call to start on your tour of Wales, the land of ancient folklore and unique culture.
Let me bring Celtic Wales to life for you!